E-zine Submission Details
In my first break from the supreme power of alphebetized content, All About My Vagina is presenting a quarterly online magazine (past issues are archived). I will edit, but anyone female, male or otherwise can submit content for the upcoming issues listed below. Past issues are archived.
You can also print invitations to submit. They make people laugh.
General Contribution Guidelines
- Don't be shy! Anyone can submit in any medium.
- Text should be under 1000 words; other media under 1MB unless you host it.
- Submissions must be your own original work. You can keep any copyrights you like.
- For now, I'm not able to offer cash for submissions, just a high-traffic venue for your work.
- For fastest response, send submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to send proposals ahead for discussion.
Spring 2005: VulvaCon! Vaginal Sci-Fi and Fantasy
Submission deadline: closed
Winter 2004: Music!
Submission deadline: Closed
Missed a deadline?
Links and contributions may be accepted up to and beyond the publication date. This is online publishing, after all. Email Sarah with inquiries.
Approved ads:Babeland sex toys
Sex toys, tips, discovery, education, satisfaction and passion for all
Your ad here